Alan J. Reinach, Esq., director
Dennis Seaton served for 20 years in Central California Conference Administration, handling human resource functions, pastoral placement, trouble shooting issues and a variety of administration duties.
He is very excited about the opportunity to represent Christ in the legislative and interfaith communities, and to help members with their Sabbath/religious problems.
- Legislative Affairs: we provide expert analysis to legislators on bills that impact religious freedom, monitoring legislation in the five states of the Pacific Union
- Legal Affairs: also known as “biblical peacemaking.” We help anyone who needs it, whether or not a member of our own church, with religious liberty conflicts. Many of these involve Sabbath observance and workplace scheduling conflicts.
- Grassroots Organization: we have organized the North American Religious Liberty Association – West, regional chapter of the national organization, to train and empower church members in effective advocacy on behalf of religious freedom.
- Freedom’s Ring Radio – begun in 1999, Freedom’s Ring is a weekly radio broadcast syndicated nationally, devoted to the religious liberty issues of the day.
- ChurchState.org is our flagship website for information and resources on religious freedom.
- ReligiousLiberty.info is the official website of the North American Religious Liberty Association, featuring a state-of-the-art system for sending e.mails to Congress and to state legislatures.
- WrittenInTheHeart.com is our newest website, devoted to the singularly important issue of the proper role of the law of God. We are putting God’s law where it belongs: in our hearts.
- Media Presence: director Alan J. Reinach, Esq., maintains a busy schedule of media appearances on radio programs nationally, speaking on religious liberty issues.
- Religious Liberty Certification: The department has inaugurated a certification program to train and equip local church religious liberty leaders, and provide them with a systematic curriculum and training.
- Publications: we have published several pamphlets and books on religious liberty.
- Public Service Radio spots: We have produced dozens of public service radio spots on religious liberty issues, including our most recent set of spots promoting the WrittenInTheHeart.com website.
- Community Education: Departmental personnel maintain a busy speaking schedule, preaching and conducting seminars and workshops in communities throughout the five states of the Pacific Union. Contact us for information about coming to your church or community.
- Interfaith Leadership: We provide considerable leadership within the Interfaith community on religious liberty issues, mobilizing in support or opposition to legislation, or in support of friend-of-the-court briefs.